Thursday, June 07, 2007

Status

Lisa, Isidro, and I, are hard at work preparing for Tuesday's The Fortieth Day + Noise Crush performance. The three of us got together for a couple of run throughs, complete with video, on Tuesday, while Isidro and I worked together again, yesterday. My ears were practically bleeding after yesterday's practice, but after a hearty bowl of rejuvinating pozole, I headed up to Town Hall Pub to see a great show with Druids Of Huge, The Pages (from Cleveland, with Sam Goldberg), and Plastic Crimewave Sound. The show was amazingly loud, too, and I left with ringing, aching ears. Today has been a bit quiet around here, with a music diet mostly made up of Tricky CDs played at moderate volume. Now I am back to my Afghan Whigs retrospective, in honor of their new greatest hits CD. I did make time for some Virgin Prunes, too.

Also, all paid mail-orders and wholesale orders were sent out on Monday night. --- "italktomycrotch" - if you see this, I still need your mailing address. I tried to e-mail you twice. Thanks.