Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Status - 12 Feb


- I dragged two big duffel bags through the snow, this evening, in some lame approximation of the United States Postal Service credo --- in order to get up-to-date with mail-orders and eBay orders. All paid orders are now on there way --- both distro and individual packages and boxes. Armageddon will have all three new CDs and both new 7-inch singles, ASAP. RRR should have stock of the two latest CDs soon, while they already have copies of the BLOODYMINDED PLAYS BLOODYMINDED CD. Second Layer (UK) will have all new titles and various re-stocks, shortly. More distro orders should follow soon... Thanks to everyone for their support on the latest round of releases.

- Barring any weather delays, the first Sleep Museum CD EP should arrive tomorrow. I will post an announcement when I have them in stock. Robert and I are beginning to plan EP number two...

- Jonathan Canady and I finalized the CD version of the Angel of Decay "Bleeding on the Flowers" cassette that was released last spring. I should have a test copy of the CD within a week. If all goes well, that disc will be out by the end of the month.

- Weird, I seem to have lost a knife...