Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Status - 3/10

- I am still working on ongoing Redrot orders. I am down to about 60 copies, so anyone who is interested would be advised to get in touch soon...

- Earlier today, I stopped by the studio of photographer extraordinaire, Ben Syverson, who has taken some amazing shots of BLOODYMINDED, both in Chicago and in Mexico City. I sat - well, stood, actually - for a short series of classic studio portraits, which Ben shot on a really interesting large format (8" x 10") camera. I am curious to see the results...

- Last night, after a tasty pozole dinner with Isidro, I discovered that my MySpace page had gone haywire. My Top 40 list was all scrambled and randomized. It took ages to re-construct it, and trying to find everyone within the 185 pages of thumbnail profiles was next to impossible. No one was left out intentionally - I know how people get about top friends stuff - and ironically, I still have not found Isidro... so I blame him. The pozole rojo was great, though.

- Off to practice tonight...