Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Night...

Harvey Milk were fucking intense! Having never seen them live, expectations were high... and they delivered. Coalesce was never really my thing, but they were solid. And The Atlas Moth were massive sounding... a finely-honed machine from having been out on tour. A great night!

Anatomy of Habit had an extra practice today and I am a bit burned out and voiceless, so unfortunately, I think that I am going to skip Indian, A Storm of Light, and three other bands that I am far less interested in... I really wanted to see A Storm of Light, as their recent album was a favorite of mine in 2009 - and I still have not seen Indian live with Will from WITTR on guitar.

Good friends and good food won over on Friday night, so I sadly missed Kreator, Voivod, Nachtmystium, etc. A preview of the BloodLust! record store day release was also a part of the night's festivities... All that I can say is prepare yourselves for something really extraordinary...