Thursday, October 28, 2010

Status - 10/28

- Off to practice with Rabid Rabbit in a bit, just a hop, skip, and a pepper-spray jump away. Re-listening to the studio version of "Suicide Song" (AKA "Gloomy Sunday") a lot, the last few days, in preparation

- I took a long enough break from heavier stuff to make it through the entire Portion Control "Progress Report 1980-1983" box set on Vinyl on Demand and it really began testing my patience after a while. The "Simulate Sensual" compilation LP from 1984 might really be all I need by them, along with their tracks on a few compilations... "Chew You To Bits" from "The Elephant Table Album" being one of them. I just felt like putting Slayer's "Reign In Blood" on before I went running... which did the trick... or maybe it was the much cooler air? For the last couple of hours it has been later Nachtmystium at high-ish volume

- I am happy to finally report that the covers for the Atrax Morgue 7-inch are in production and they should be ready in about a week. I imagine that I will hold off on the November catalog until the singles are ready to ship

B!143 Atrax Morgue "Omicidio' 7-Inch - Front Sleeve