Sunday, December 02, 2018

BloodLust! November 17, 2018 Update

The latest news from BloodLust! HQ


BloodLust! November 17, 2018 Update



NEWS



I'm working through some ideas regarding providing more content in my email updates, to balance out the stream of information that I've been (inconsistently) sharing via my various band and artist pages on social media. I'd like to use this medium as a better way to communicate with those of you who have been in contact with me directly, some for a matter of days or weeks, and some - amazingly - for 10, 20, or even 30 or more years. I'd like it if these updates came out more frequently and if there was a better balance of content and commerce. I no longer want them to be primarily about new releases. I'd like to better manage our relationships and to share content that some of you might find valuable - or at least worthy of a look or a listen. Scroll down and you'll see lots of photos and more detailed updates than in the past. I certainly understand that not everyone relishes the idea of extra email in their in-box, so I'll remind you that you can unsubscribe by scrolling to the bottom of this email, should you no longer wish to hear from me. I'd be pleased if some of you choose to stick around and see how this develops. Ultimately, I'm hoping that in the future, I can reduce my reliance on social media.

Thanks!
Mark






- Out now: B!192 Mark Solotroff "Social Objectives" cassette.
- Out now: B!191 The Fortieth Day "There They Made Their Peace" cassette + embroidered patch.
- Out now: The Fortieth Day - embroidered logo patch.
- Out now: Mark Solotroff "Radial Communication" T-Shirt.
- Out now: Anatomy of Habit - logo T-shirt - new grey on black colorway.

- Later: Mark Solotroff "Symmetrical Spaces Of Communication" Cassette
- Later: BLOODYMINDED "BLOODYMINDED" LP/CD/Digital
- Later: The Rape of Angels - a new publication collecting all 19 issues of the BloodLust! noise and metal newsletter/zine from 1995-96.
- Later: BloodLust! Field Guide: Cassette Series - a new publication illustrating 19 early cassette releases on the label.

- Please click 
here to be added to our mailing list.

Homepage
Facebook
Webstore






- I'm wrapping up my artwork, thumbnails and mock-ups for the various elements of the packaging design for the forthcoming BLOODYMINDED LP/CD. I'll be handing off my work to former band member Megan Emish, who will be in charge of graphic design. Megan has handled the graphic design of most of our core releases and we're glad that she's collaborating with us on the new album! Shown below, I'm messing around with some themes, based on images that I've been working on for quite some time, as you might have seen at some point on Facebook or Instagram.



Facebook
iTunes
Spotify
Bandcamp






- Thanks to everone who came out to support us at our recent show at The Empty Bottle. We had a great time and we felt like things went really smoothly for us that night.
- We'll be recording demos of our seven newer songs, right after Thanksgiving, with Matt Russell.


(Photo courtesy of Skyler Rowe)



Website
iTunes
Spotify
Bandcamp
Facebook

Threadless Shop






- Intrinsic Action was an industrial/power-electronics band, founded by Mark Solotroff in 1984, and dissolved in 1995 when BLOODYMINDED began.
Facebook
iTunes
Spotify
Bandcamp






- Thanks to everyone who has already picked up our new cassette, "There They Made Their Peace." We appreciate the support and the positive feedback that we've received, thus far, as it has been quite a while since we've released something new. It was both fun and tedious to work on the packaging but the end result is worth the effort.



Facebook
Bandcamp
Spotify
iTunes





Mark Solotroff

- Thanks to everyone who has supported my new relese, "Social Objectives." I'm already hard at work on my next recording, "Symmetrical Spaces of Communication," and I'm also doing some new mapping exercises related to the music.



Here's a small selection of the photos that I've been posting on IG/FB and that I'm including on my new
Website:











Website
Bandcamp
Facebook
Spotify
iTunes






- David, Jonathan and I (finally) are working on the first new Nightmares music in over ten years. I've finished several new synth track, which I've shared with David and Jonathan and I'm looking forward to hearing what they're working on... I've been documenting my progress and sharing it on FB and IG:

















- Nightmares is the synth trio of Jonathan Canady (Angel of Decay, Dead World, Deathpile, etc.), David Reed (Envenomist, Imvixor, Luasa Raelon, etc.) and Mark Solotroff (Anatomy of Habit, BLOODYMINDED, The Fortieth Day, Intrinsic Action, etc.)


Bandcamp




Please visit our webstore for a full selection of records, compact discs, cassettes, publications, T-shirts, etc.: bloodshop.bigcartel.com


Copyright © 2018, BloodLust!, All rights reserved.

BloodLust!
Chicago, Illinois

bludlust@mindspring.com
http://bloodlust.blogspot.com/
http://bloodshop.bigcartel.com/

http://www.facebook.com/bloodlustchicago