Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mail...



- I mailed the first batch of the new M.O. 7-inch singles today. I am trying to prepare packages in a reasonably chronological fashion, based upon when the orders were placed.

- There are a few people out there who pre-ordered the single but who never paid for it. I will try to send out e-mail reminders ASAP, but if you read this and this might be the case with your order, please get in touch. It looks like there are people who are willing to pay for these copies if the pre-orders fall through the cracks.

- I will get as many packages as I can in the mail tomorrow. This will include mail-order and some eBay auctions.

Recent listening: Cadaver In Drag + Josh Lay (solo and collabs.) - various cassettes --- Trouble "Psalm 9" and "The Skull" CD/DVD re-issues --- and I am still trying to let the new Jucifer CD sink in a bit more...