Thursday, August 09, 2007

Broken Microphones




I am working on plans for a gallery installation and performance that is related to my vocal and feedback-based solo multiple microphone shows.

While I am quite good at destroying my own microphones, mic cords, and mic stands, and at many BLOODYMINDED shows, I have Pieter helping me wreck even more stuff, I am attempting to amass a larger collection of broken microphones and accessories.

If anyone out there - currently - or in the near future - has any microphones - or microphone parts - that they would otherwise throw in the garbage, I would like to obtain them.

If you would be willing to send them to me, via the cheapest/easiest way possible, I would gladly reimburse your shipping costs with some BloodLust! releases.

If anyone in the Chicago area has broken microphone stands or ruined mic (XLR) cables, I would be happy to come pick those sorts of things up, too. Finally, beat-up, smashed-up, and unusable mixers would be really great, too... Mackie, Behringer, Alesis, Tapco, etc. Small mixers (1-6 inputs) are preferred.

Thank you, in advance, for any contributions that come out of this!

Mark

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions, etc.:
bludlust@mindspring.com

Ship to:
Mark Solotroff
Post Office Box 6091
Chicago, Illinois
60680-6091