Sunday, December 16, 2007

Status 12/16

I did a Post Office run yesterday. All eBay auctions and mail-orders are up to date.

I saw two shows last night: The first was Pukers, Binges, Treetops, and Druids of Huge, at Enemy. There was a pretty nice crowd for such a crappy, snowy night, and it was great to see a bunch of friends there, as it was my first real night out, post-U.K. and post-bronchitis. Pukers win an award for driving from Minneapolis yesterday. Holy fuck!!! It was an extremely enjoyable show, and it ended early enough for me to get to the RRIICCEE show at Schubas. Thanks to our friend Fabrice for the hook up there... the show had sold out really quickly. Schubas had weird seating set up, so it was a more serious listening affair... And honestly, it was one of the best shows that I have seen all year. A bit less "cute" than Vincent Gallo's "When" album... fairly prog... and in mood, it even reminded me of the Ilitch "10 Suicides" album, at times.