Thursday, February 28, 2008

Status - 2/28



- The dead of winter continues

- I just did another big Post Office run. All paid orders (individual and distro) - as well as eBay orders and auctions - have been sent out. This includes initial order for The Fortieth Day "II" CD


- I am awaiting a test copy of B!102 Mark Solotroff + Sshe Retina Stimulants "Excellent Manipulation of Distorted Tape Death: Part Two - Super Density Assemblage" CD for approval. I anticipate a March 10 (or earlier release)

- B!091 M.O. "Where Are We Going?" CD will be off to the pressing plant, pending a final check of the master CD and the art files

- I received the master for B!094 Failing Lights "True Form" private series 7-inch, this past weekend - from Mr. Connelly - while Wolf Eyes were in town. I am quite pleased with the results, to say the least. More news on this release, soon...