1. What have you been listening to lately?
MAGNETIC FIELDS; DEAD CAN DANCE; ADULT; THE 6THS
2. Have you been to any interesting concerts recently?
NOPE. THE LAST CONCERTS WERE BOTH IN OCTOBER: KILLING JOKE & MAGNETIC FIELDS
3. Can you name a favorite film, or two (or a television program), from the last few months?
"COCAINE KINGS", GANGLAND (SERIES), AMERICAN GANGSTER (THE SERIES NOT THE FILM)
4. Have you read a good book lately?
A FEW ACTUALLY. "THE TWILIGHT OF AMERICAN CULTURE"; "A NATION OF VICTIMS"; "A HISTORY OF THE PACIFIC COAST LEAGUE: 1903-1957" AND I JUST STARTED "DUMBING DOWN".
5. Have you attended any recent art shows worth mentioning?
JUST "THE OUTSIDER ART SHOW" IN NYC TWO WEEKS AGO WHICH WAS A BIT OF A LET DOWN. A LOT SMALLER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.
6. Do you have any current obsessions of note?
1-THE NEW PRESIDENCY; 2-READING: ANYTHING ON THE DUMBING DOWN OF THE U.S., AND ANYTHING ON THE "CULTURE OF VICTIMIZATION" IN AMERICA; 3-MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL HISTORY IN THE EARLY 20TH CENTURY
7. Please tell me what recordings, projects (any medium), etc., you are working on right now, if anything
THE NEXT "SELF" SIDE PROJECT FULL-LENGTH, A "SLOGUN" FULL LENGTH DVD, AND CREATING A TON OF URBAN LANDSCAPE SCREEN-ART USING PHOTOS I'VE TAKEN AROUND NEW YORK CITY OVER THE YEARS.
8. What do you hope to accomplish this year?
GET HITCHED TO MY LADY, GET BACK TO JAPAN TO PERFORM IN THE FALL, MAKE IT THROUGH THIS ECONOMIC BULLSHIT, SEE THE YANKEES WIN IT ALL, AND VACATION IN GREECE.
9. Is there anything else that you would like to mention, announce, or hype?
"BLOODY ROOTS", THE NEW SLOGUN FULL LENGTH, SHOULD BE OUT BY FEBRUARY/MARCH.