Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Status - 10/27 Overnight

- I just walked in from AoH practice... intense work on "After the Water" - which is evolving in new and unexpected ways

- Before practice, Kenny, Greg, and I went to see an inspiring, private Helen Money performance, at which Alison previewed songs from her brand new CD... and she served some damned tasty pizza, too! We wish her a great tour and we are looking forward to playing with her at the Empty Bottle on November 30th!!!

- I did a mail run this afternoon and I am totally caught up with all paid orders. I also dropped off several recent BloodLust! releases (Bereft, The Fortieth Day & Sshe Retina Stimulants, Kriminaaliset Metsänhaltijat, Nightmares) at the Downtown location of Reckless Records, and these titles will be disseminated to the other two stores, as well... so if you are looking to pick up some newer things, that is an option for Chicago folks. Thanks, as always, to Dylan! Since I was by Michigan Avenue, I had to pop into the Art Institute to check out that loaner Caravaggio painting... and a few other goodies