Thursday, February 17, 2011

Status - 2/17

Poster for February 18, 2011 show

Poster for February 19, 2011 show

Things will be a bit quiet online as we prepare for the weekend's show. Pieter arrives this afternoon and David Reed arrives tomorrow. For those in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas, we really hope that you can make it out, as both nights should be pretty intense! Thanks to everyone who has been in touch and who has expressed their excitement.

I mailed a bunch of packages yesterday -- and orders from this morning, forward, will most likely be sent out first thing on Tuesday. I apologize for the atypical delay.

The mail lady just left and I am getting my first glimpse of the four new titles that Xavier published on his Timeless imprint --- and my head is spinning. I cannot recommend these striking hardback books enough...