- Thanks to my friends who came out to Rodan on Wednesday night. I had fun DJing with Sanford (FoTN, yes!). Thanks to Andy Slater for asking me. Thanks to the Bloodiest bartenders for their hospitality. Because I am evidently the "approachable" one, not Sanford, I got asked to play some Biggie. The girl who asked me seemed pretty bummed out when I told her that I would not be spinning that sort of thing. So I remedied that with a 19-minute long Otesanek track called "Dead in the Park" that chugs along at about 20-BPM. If that did not put her and her friends over the edge, the Bloody Panda track that followed certainly helped clear their booth out.
- Despite horrible traffic on Chicago Ave., I made it over to Permanent Records earlier that night to catch a good portion of The Swan King's in-store set there. Best wishes to them on their tour!
- Last night's The Soft Moon show was excellent. Their full-length has easily been my most-listened-to album of the last 6+ months and I really enjoyed their live performance. It was great to see Patrick/Unur play again, too.
- I should be all caught up with mail-order by tomorrow evening. It has been a really busy week and I appreciate the support from everyone who ordered from the BloodShop!
- Here is the official invite for Burning Fleshtival III: