Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Status - 8/16

- We had a pretty weird The Fortieth Day session last night, following a heavy but delicious dinner of guisado de puerco.  At points it sort of sounded like two other guys were playing.  It was either really quiet or blisteringly loud.  It was hard to make sense of what was happening, which may end being a good thing.  I will review the recording ASAP, but for now, I have the new Yob album on to go with my morning espressos.

- Redrot LPs continue to get packed and shipped at a nice clip.  I did a mail run yesterday and I will do another one today before Anatomy of Habit practice.

- Two weeks until my trip to Mexico City begins... More information here, for Spanish speakers:  http://ruidohorrible.blogspot.com/2011/08/normal-0-21-false-false-false-es-mx-x.html