Wednesday, December 05, 2018

MYSTERY BOX

http://bloodshop.bigcartel.com/product/mystery-box


Mystery Box - Winter 2018-19

$25.00

USPS Priority Mail postage included

U.S. orders only (If enough demand comes from overseas, I will look into an economic option.)

In order to clear some space in my label and personal storage spaces, I am putting together a series of "mystery boxes." These boxes will each contain a unique mixture of items that I have amassed over the years.

Description of contents:
- A minimum of ten (10) recorded items, made up of a random/unique mix of cassettes, CDs, CDRs, 7-inch vinyl. These items will be a mixture of second-hand, new, sealed, distro overstock, etc. 

-Printed matter, including a random/unique mix of flyers, posters (folded), stickers, catalogs, etc. 

- While these items will predominately come from artists, bands, and labels that I have crossed paths with over time, I may include a small number of BloodLust! items, or items from my own bands. 

- Items will be carefully packed with protective bubble wrap.