Sshe Retina Stimulants - P.NG5361.B (also of Sigillum S, Sidra, Komplet, Apocalypse Fanfare, Iugula-Thor, The Sodality, etc.)
1. What have you been listening to lately?
KHANATE "Clean Hands Go Foul"; LOU REED "Metal Machine Trio"; KTL "IV".
2. Have you been to any interesting concerts recently?
CARLA BOZULICH's EVANGELISTA.
3. Can you name a favorite film, or two (or a television program), from
the last few months?
LET THE RIGHT ONE IN; THE SPIRIT; DEXTER.
4. Have you read a good book lately?
SCOTT WESTERFELD "Peeps".
5. Have you attended any recent art shows worth mentioning?
ALBERTO BURRI at the Milano's TRIENNALE
6. Do you have any current obsessions of note?
MICROBREWERIES, BIG CITIES (London, Paris, Berlin, NYC, Chicago), APOCALYPSE.
7. Please tell me what recordings, projects (any medium), etc., you are working on right now, if anything
TWO TAPE RELEASES FOR BRIAN LAVELLE, "HOUSTON ST. BACKSCATTER" AND "HOUSING MEDIA TRANSIT", AS WELL AS THE "SOULS & WALTZES FROM THE TELEGRAPH FRONTIER" LP, TO BE RELEASED BY A BRAND NEW ITALIAN LABEL ..AFTER THAT, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THINGS MOVING FOR A NUMBER OF NEW SRS INITIATIVES, INCLUDING A 10" VINYL SERIES AND (MOST IMPORTANTLY) THE COMPLETION OF THE TRULY NEXT MAJOR SRS EFFORT, "CUSTOMIZED CHROMOSOME SUSHI".
8. What do you hope to accomplish this year?
PUTTING OUT A TRIPLE VINYL LP; LOTS OF TRAVELING; LOTS OF LIVE ACTIONS.
9. Is there anything else that you would like to mention, announce, or hype?
THE "ARCHIVIO INDUSTRIALE" REISSUE SERIES IS STARTING VERY SOON: DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY