Saturday, February 26, 2011

AoH - 2/25 show recap

What a great fucking night! Especially considering how shitty and snowy it turned out to be, after we arrived at The Hideout for load-in. I did not really expect that sort of turnout...no doubt, thanks to Bottomless Pit and Running's fans. It was great to finally play with Bottomless Pit, as I have been trying to get us on a bill together for a while, because I felt that it would be a good match. And I think that was proved by their stunning performance. And it was perfect to have our sets broken up by the kick in the head that is Running. Their incessant feedback wail is right up my alley, of course. We (AoH) all feel extremely good about our set. It seemed to go so smoothly. This was possibly our most confident and tight show, thus far. The sound was pretty much perfect, so a big thanks to Nick for that. Thanks to Jeanine for booking/hosting us. And thanks to all of our friends who came out to support us and to see/hear us!