Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pimp My Envenomist?



I had to interrupt the pink flow when the mail lady dropped off a package with the new Envenomist "The Helix" CD on Killer Pimp. I am kind of amused by the idea of Envenomist sort of being label-mates with A Place to Bury Strangers, even though they just flew the coop to join Mute Records. Or better, that All the Saints were there prior to the shift to the embattled Touch & Go label. Anyhow, this is prime Envenomist material, and thanks to me looking at the release page on the Killer Pimp website, I just discovered that there is enhanced content to be found... I guess that if a person primarily uses a "real" CD player, as I do to listen to music, they might miss out on certain unmarked bonus features that would immediately be seen by a person who plays their music on a computer... something to consider, I suppose...