Thursday, May 07, 2009

Anal Cadaver

I ended up blowing off the Anal Cunt show last night at Metal Shaker... I decided to re-watch "The Wrestler" and finish -- at long last -- my work on a collaboration with Cadaver in Drag. I sent them a preview version of a (hopefully final) mix of the song "Leak" that will be the bonus track on the upcoming "Abuse/Breathing Sewage" CD. It seems only fitting to really bust my ass (my throat, really) on the long-delayed and just-a-touch "hostile" song after learning the circumstances regarding why they will not be coming to Chicago next month to perform at the Matchitehew Assembly. On a happier note, at least, I am glad that Air Conditioning will fill the empty slot at the festival. If all goes as planned, I intend to see Glass Candy for the eight-zillionth time tonight...