Friday, July 03, 2009

Locrian LP Sold-Out

Pending a couple of distro/store orders that are awaiting payment, the Locrian "Drenched Lands" LP+3-inch CD is sold out from me. I have started a reservation list with the names of people who still want a copy, so feel free to send me an e-mail (bludlust@mindspring.com) if you wish to be added to the list. If the aforementioned distro/store orders remain unpaid past a certain point, then I will release those copies to people on the reservation list. You can also check with the band after they get back from their tour, mid-month, to see if they still have any of their copies. My thanks go out to everyone who supported this release!

- I just returned from the Post Office and all of the international orders (individual/distro/store) have now been shipped. This means that all paid orders (domestic and international) are in the mail