Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5/30 Recap

Thanks to everyone who came out to The Abbey Pub last night.  Our show was up against a big show at The Empty Bottle with Ga'an, so I do appreciate that a bunch of friends came out to support, especially on the last night of a long, busy holiday weekend!  It was a modest crowd that built a bit as the night went on, but it was a far cry from the mood and the energy that I experienced at The Mopery, last summer, which was the last time that I performed a solo set.  Last night's set was more subtle, I think, but some really nice feedback frequencies spewed out of the PA as I went along.  Thanks to Sean at The Abbey Pub, for having me there, as always.  Thanks to Steve, for the excellent sound engineering that I have come to expect from him.  Thanks to Scum Ra, Magas, and Richard and Duncan Pinhas.  Thanks to Bryan Tholl for the photographs!

Mark Solotroff - The Abbey Pub - May 30, 2011

Mark Solotroff - The Abbey Pub - May 30, 2011

Mark Solotroff - The Abbey Pub - May 30, 2011

Mark Solotroff - The Abbey Pub - May 30, 2011