Friday, April 16, 2021

Super Eight Loop "Grid" New T-shirt, Hoody and Tote

Super Eight Loop "Grid"
New T-shirt, Hoody and Tote

I've been moving very slowly on the Super Eight Loop book that I announced, when I was wrapping up the remixing and remastering process. I do tinker with it, here and there, and one of the results of my work is this grid of all 100 faces from the digital art. I figured that I'd channel my energy into a new Threadless design and make it available to everyone, rather than auction it off as an NFT that only one collector would own. All 100 recordings continue to be available to stream/download exclusively via Bandcamp.

This new design is available as a T-shirt and as a hoody in a full range of men's and women's sizes. Tote bags are also available.





https://bloodyminded.threadless.com/designs/super-eight-loop-grid

Super Eight Loop:
Bandcamp