Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Mark Solotroff - Everything Is Noise - Song Premiere

 



Earlier today, Everything Is Noise premiered a new song - "Almost All Promises" - from my forthcoming album, "Today The Infinite, Tomorrow Zero." I appreciate that the song is being hosted, as well as the extremely positive and thoughtful write-up provided by Eeli. You can hear the exclusive stream of my song, and read Eeli's reaction, here:
https://everythingisnoise.net/premieres/hear-mark-solotroff-make-almost-all-promises-to-you/

Threadless
I'm also grateful for all of the Threadless orders that were placed following my last update! After I sent/posted it, I added a basic new BLOODYMINDED logo design, for shirts, hoodies, and totes:

   

https://bloodyminded.threadless.com/designs/bloodyminded-text-logo-2023-update/

BLOODYMINDED
Finally, we just couldn't let 2023 slip past without a BLOODYMINDED show happening. Well, we could, but this wasn't one to turn down. This hasn't been officially announced yet, but this flyer is already circulating on IG/FB. If you attended our show with Nika at the International Museum of Surgical Science in 2019, or even if you just saw the recap and the beautiful photos, you'll know that you should keep your eyes peeled for the forthcoming ticket announcement.



Thank you for reading!
Mark