Friday, October 13, 2023

Threadless Update

I've just completed a major overhaul of my Threadless shop. I was under the impression that things were running smoothly, but it turns out that there were still some old designs with non-transparent backgrounds that were printing with a black box around/behind the design. I systematically went through 50+ designs to make sure that they all comply with Threadless specifications and that any designs that had a solid background were converted to transparent backgrounds. I also cleaned up the shop a bit, deleted a few design options, and added some new things.

I apologize if you ordered from my shop and received a shirt or a hoody that you weren't satisfied with. I'd like to make up for that with some music - vinyl or CDs, if possible, or with a sale code for a future order. Please reach out to me directly with any wrongs that I might be able to right.

My store has a sale happening now, through 10/16, including such discounts as:




Two new Intrinsic Action designs were added today, and I expect additional designs to be added to the store soon: